I am ME

A morning post...for once, i think.

Humans, being humans...can't be stirred of their own thoughts and actions. The minute you questioned them about their actions or opinions, they go all defensive about it and would not back down, and instead you are made to back down... familiar? well, maybe for some, but i always get this...

Being me, I like to question stuff. stuff of which i am very doubtful of, stuff of which i am certain is wrong, stuff of which will bear negative consequence not just on me, but on the people around me... and i guess this character of mine is not acceptable by the majority human race. maybe cause i am loud, so people tend to think i am scolding.. hahaha...

well, i know i may be abit overboard at times...you know, the famous bahasa saying, "berani dengan membuta tuli"...that's me, in a way. i can get over-excited or over-angry over things without thinking about it.. and that has seriously brought me to trouble alot of times...and since then, (well, that sort happened few years ago), i have learn to control this character of mine... to act smartly and subtlely... but then, another problem exist...people thinking that you are quiet, will then think you are supporting them... and when you do speak out for once, they pounce you like there is no tomorrow....

so what am i gonna do? pray about it? that's for sure...but not just that.... i've been trying my best to always make things right, that somehow or someway, i am the one who suffers the consequences...so, instead of trying to be nice and say sorry to the rest of the world, i'll just explain my case to only a few respective individuals concern...whether they like it or not, whether they accept it or not...let it be....i have made my stand, and that is who I am. I am bold and fearless. and when i see things which are not done in a proper way nor people being treated unfairly, i will speak up. like it or not, this is me and i am proud of me.

God bless us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One