Service with love

It's been a month since my last post...and one hell of a month it was...work, work and more work... but needless to say, it has been a very interesting journey the past few weeks... I used to whine and complain a lot, or get angry easily, but I guess, we are just like fine wine...the older we get, the better we become... not to brag, but guess, that's the truth


As I aged, hahahaha...that word sounds wrong, I realize that it is very important to know your priorities. Only when you know what are your priorities, can you set different views in life... only then can you see what is important in life and don't let small petty things affect you in whatsoever way possible...


I'm saying all these is because we humans, tend to lose focus and instead get so easily distracted with the petty mistakes that people make, the annoying actions that they kept repeating, the irritating movements that can't seem to get your eyes off them, etc etc (gosh typing it out also making me feel so irritated with my current surroundings).....yes, I also used to let myself drown in all these irritating habits of others, the annoyance that we feel of others and everything that makes me feel so frustrated about what people are doing that is affecting the rest... but then again, I find it unworthy to let myself be compared with these petty issues, and thus, turn it around and look at things the other way... take it as a blessing in disguise, a chance for you to serve others....whether they are taking advantage of you or not, but do it with a sincere heart....


Just as my dad shared the other day, of a priest's sermon during mass : it is very easy for people to preach and talk a lot anywhere, but do they do it with love and action in their heart or for some other purpose?


Therefore, I made a decision to do anything and everything with sincerity...whether we are being appreciated or not, acknowledged or not, just be humble and serve others with a sincere heart...and do it with love...only then you can see the difference. when you put service with love as your priority. God bless us all. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One