Good start for the year

Things have beginning to start well (so far) for this new year. My career has finally bear its fruit after years of struggle, years of hard core labour, of ups and downs, of happiness and frustrations, of disappointment and joys, a truly remarkable journey altogether. and indeed, as I take on this new level in my career, I can only look back and see the work of God in all of them. for all that has happened, was meant to happen, all planned and guided by Him, just so to bring me where I am today. Thank God for his blessings and never giving up on this sinner. Amen!


And other parts in my life are also shading some light, finally. And when your heart tells you it is right, it will be right. fingers crossed, and toes crossed.


Thank you God. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One