Thank you 2014

It's the new year! woohoo... hahaha..always my favourite part of each year, so to speak.... it's like a mandatory post that i will try to make it an annual practice :)

And so, i just posted on my facebook page that we shall "look forward with hope and not backward with regret. and only look back to see how far we have come and then move on". and indeed, that was what I did, literally. I went to look at my post of early January 2014, of my review for the previous year before i pen down my thoughts here...to see how far i have come..or become...

well well well, it has certainly been a long journey, a long and far one i must say....i've achieved quite alot for 2014 of which i am truly proud of where i have headed and heading to this year...though some regrets or set backs, but nonetheless, we are mere humans...we fall, we pick up the pieces then move on....

2014 has indeed been a wonderful year. i'd encountered many people along the way, made new friends, (lost a few too, perhaps). Traveled far and wide, up and down (literally, having conquered Mount Kinabalu!! woohoo). Got the opportunity to help and be of service to those in need. but all in all, having experience all things throughout the year, be it good or bad, i'd truly learn alot about life and also about myself too.

the year 2014 has taught me in various ways;
- teaching me to be more aware of the things around me
- of knowing what should be my priorities in life
- of realizing the importance of relationship with one another (whether families or friends)
- showing me the beauty and dark side of life
- of telling me that all things are possible if we choose to believe in it
- knowing the essence of existence (kinda deep, for which only i understood what it meant..haha)

i have grown, i can proudly say, of what i believe is what i am meant to be. i have begin to accept things that have happened and things that are happening, and things that will happen, knowing that everything is the will of God. In Him I trust!

In summary, all i can say is thank you to 2014 for shaping me into what i am meant to be. i will not stop growing, i will continue to look forward with optimism, knowing that the Lord knows the best for me. Hello 2015, nice to meet you. let's be friends. I know we can make great =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One