The departure of a love one

I thought the year would end smoothly...however a news i received this evening shattered every dream i had, every wish i had, every hopes i had...i lose someone so dear to me this very evening, someone so close to me.... i lose my dog this evening...his battle with his sickness was lost...i was shock with the news...everyone knew that he is getting old, and is frequently getting his seizure lately, but none of us expected him to leave us so fast.....

needless to say, i cried and cried and cried so much..my eldest sis called me, we both wept on the phone, my second sis called me, we both wept on the phone too, i called my mum, and we both wept together on the phone too....i wept too; a whole box of tissue to be precise (really, not bluffing, i still keep the empty box if u wan proof).....he has been part of the family for 10 years, he was so close to be celebrating his 11 birthday, just 11 days away...but i guess, his time is up

my mum told me of how he struggled in the morning from a seizure he got, and she really felt so much pityness for him then because of the struggles and fights he had to put up with...she prayed to God to release him of his pain because she just can't bear watching him in much pain any longer...and i guess God knew what was best for him too...to take him in His care up above...

the whole family misses him so much...he has been a great guard, a companion, a friend and most of all, a brother I never had...i will always miss you....



how we spent the evenings together,



how i used to brush you so that you can impress the bitches around,



how you like being tickle on your tummy,



how you love playing catch with the tennis balls,



how you love swinging any cloth you came across,



how i have to sit next to you just so that you will eat your food while there were fireworks around,



how you always bully me when we go for evening walks,



how you love being stroke on the nose,



how you love sitting on the swing,



how you love your shower,



how you love sitting on the grass while dad cuts it,




how you just like to mess up the shoes just so that you could sit comfortably,



how you like sitting among the animals while it is raining,



how you patiently wait for your food,



how you understand each and every word we say,



and just how you be just who you are.


Its a sad thing that you left us without us preparing for your departure..but i'm sure you are now at a much better place for you, relief of your pain and watching over us...we will always miss you and remember how wonderful you have been, and how big a difference you have made in each and everyone of us. God bless you and forever keep you in His care. We love you, Max....we will always do.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my moi..im so so so sorry to hear wht happened..maybe it was for the best...
Anonymous said…
OMG, poor Max.. poor you guys.. My condolences..
Rach the Lee said…
i feel you. :( My dog died without saying goodbye too.

:( omg im all teary now.

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One