A new semester

Time just flies so fast....a month's semester break just came and went, just like that with a snap of the finger.....a month's break it was, but it never was a break for me...things were just as it is, everyday was filled with work, work and more work....back and forth i travelled to the lab, an hour and a half journey, left the house before the sun rises and went back home after the sun sets....as my sister told me, "you are more busy than those who are working"....hahahaha....that is true...weekends were never a break either, everyday was being used up to catch up on my work, rushing for datelines which are closer and closer each day.....it is as tiring as it sounds...apart from the work load, the tension and pressure was also a contributing factor that affected me in various ways...i was almost at the verge of quitting it all, just giving up everything...however, something within me refuses to let go, something kept me hanging on..and i sure know that He has something to do with it...which i am thankful for, because of where i am now.

tomorrow marks the beginning of a new semester, my last and final semester (i hope) before i am 'release' into the real world...the last and final semester for me to proof to myself that i can be what i always wanted to be...the last and final semester for me to use my capabilities to perform the best i can...the last and final semester to struggle, to suffer and to work hard to pursue my dream.....the last and final chance for me to excel in my studies to obtain my degree...no turning back now...its been two and a half years of struggles, pain, sufferings, anxiety, pressure, etc that made me what i am today....there is no giving up now, its once and for all...a new semester, a new outlook...i can do it, if i want to..and i shall do it...i know You will be with me, You have always been...lets work together again...we can make it great =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One