Dreams

Dreams....dreams...dreams... i often wondered why do we dream when we sleep? it is such an amazing "thing" (if it can be categorized as a thing) for us to dream.. it is like a fantasy land that is sometimes surreal that we do not realize that it is all just a dream, not real life...Dreams are meant to tell us something usually...it sometimes is very direct and sometimes they are just metaphores which we need to decipher its meaning in order to understand them..

well, lately i have been having very weird dreams myself...dreams which at some point made me very happy but at some point made me very sad..and finally to awaken and realize that it was all just a dream.. phew...such a feeling of relief..but then, those dreams are so vivid in my memory that I just tend to replay it over and over again and thinking what was it trying to tell me...leading me to try and analyse it on the best tool ever, the Internet...

hmm....i don't know whether it was a wise move or not because once I searched in on the Internet and found its meaning, it got me thinking further..haha..one hole leads to another deeper hole... ok well, to keep the suspense over, I dreamt that my car was stolen! you can imagine the anxiety and sadness that I was "facing" in my dream..and finally the relief of waking up and realizing it was all a dream!!! I can tell you that the feeling of relief was really so so vivid till this very moment..so grateful that it was just a dream, not real life...

so, with my unsettle and curious mind, i went to look it up the net for the meaning of my dream because of cause you do not want deja vu with this type of dream (TOUCH WOOD!!!)..what i found out made me more puzzled..haha (sendiri cari pasal la me)...having dreamt of my car being stolen indicates that I am being stripped of my identity or being robbed of who I am! wow...how puzzling that can be...and that got me thinking further and harder..and as i read further, i got deeper into the puzzle...haha....what a deep s**t i put myself into now...."it actually reflects a sense of loss and also a sense of feeling stripped of all that I know which leaves me feeling stranded without the ability to get where I need to go in life!"  how puzzling that was for me.....initially....until i started reflecting life and all that comes with it..the s**t that accompanies it all the time...indeed, my dream was true! I admit that lately, there has been obstacles in life which I was trying my very best to deny its existence and the truth of it all but my dream had brought it out...my subconscious mind....a fact which i try to hide but somehow the mind does not want to accept it and so projects it into a dream for me to see....well, for all I know now, dreams helps make life understandable visually with metaphores (if only we know how to interpret them) and things that we wish to hide them in our subconscious mind will somehow surfaced via our dreams....so just learn to accept it and live with it.. Sweet Dreams people...I am sure to wish for that :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One