We spend to lose what we gained

People diet, people go on weight loss programmes, people subscribing to gym programmes, etc etc etc.. all in the name of healthy living..perhaps not? i don't know..different people have different reasons and i certainly have my own opinion(s).

why do they have to go through all these in the first place? and mind you, all these are not cheap, they are costing you a paycheck (for some)....so why all these hassle and torments that you put yourself into? why suscribe and go through various programmes, and complaining of the high cost of living for all these? did it ever occur that all this was due to overeating in the first place?

we spend alot too on food..we eat here and there, this and that, having fun, etc etc..but at the end of the day, we spend to lose the weight off due to all these food which we SPENT initially...see the irony here? we spend to lose what we gained! ALL of this can be avoided if we would have just stop spending in the first place! just as the same thing goes for workaholics! we work and work but in the end, the money that we make are being used to heal whatever illnesses that was caused by work! ...what an irony of life! Wasting of resources..haha

well, that's my personal opinion. i am not judging anyone here and so do I hope of judgement from anyone, but i do not stop people from judging who am I, physically. who cares right, when I am comfortable in my own skin and happy for being who I am! I know my own body and I am confident of my own self, physically. personally (no offence to anyone), being thin does not necessarily mean healthy. It is health that is more important and being content with that. it is your own personal confidence and self esteem that makes you beautiful. if you think you are beautiful, no one can put you down with any reason whatsoever. only you know who you are or what you are. BELIEVE In YOURSELF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One