Human nature

As humans, it is only natural that we care so much about what others would think about you than what you would think of yourself. It is always the case of making yourself known and well received in the eyes of others before you yourself accept who you really are..well, that's just the hard facts of life..and sadly to say, that is who I am too...

yup, the irony. I often "preach" about not bothering about what others think of us as long as we know who we really are. but as far as I would like to accept this statement of mine, I would have to admit that I do mind what others think of me. and because of that fact, I sometimes act very weirdly just so as to make myself look "normal" in the eyes of others....wow! haha...what a confession from me yeah!...LOL

well, that's just human nature after all...but just try not to let other's overwhelm your life. after all, it is YOUR life, not theirs. it is only for them to see, but for you to live it. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One