Amazing discovery

I finally understand something today..after months of thinking and analyzing, I finally came to a conclusion after making some observations which finally proves my theory/hypothesis. . Hahaha...call me stupid but that's just reality.

I find it very disturbing when people just choose to be blind to the situation that is surrounding them although knowing that something can always be made right to the wrongs that they are in now. They have so much fear in them that hinders them for growth.. is ignorant really a bliss to them? But I guess it is for them since to them nothing will be bad for them as long as they do what they are asked to do (note the difference between what they are suppose to do) even though it is wrong...

And often enough, I try in my own subtle ways to help these ppl realize the effects of their mindset and thinking or rather actions, but often times I get the negative feedback. And I finally came to realize that today....they just dont want to bother. Even when things are pointed out to them, they choose not to listen or pretend not to know and it really annoys me big time...And (feeling bad about it) I can just laugh at it all for being where they r now and it really proves my point further. Well, let me explain further.

I came across an article about communication; the art of it. And it is really interesting as what is written has been things that I alwaz believe in, yet hard to pass the message across. And there was sumthing that struck me. It mentioned that with the right form of communication, ppl will go far or succeed further, otherwise they will just be where they will be; In otherwords, no growth. Im nt condemning but rather found the proof to this statement and it really surprised me because usualy it is easier said than done. Not that I did it bt sumhow I discovered the living proof of this statement; i.e. a person who has poor communication skills was where and is still is where they are 14-15 years down the road, since the 90s! Amazing isn't?

Not condemning (I repeat this cause I really feel bad but yet I want to share this) but rather an amazement of hw a person can just settle for moderation and not growth all these years..while the whole world is seeking for growth, development and further achievements in the new age era. It really puts me in wonder... hw diverse this world is. How minimal number of people with such mindset still exist in this ever changing world; choosing silence over truth. It really amazes me. God bless them all. They make my life so interesting.  :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One