Priorities

Lately things have really been somewhat "odd" whereby things have been the total opposite of what I expected them to be..it's a good thing somewhat but its not healthy, I shall say...the worse is yet to cone. But then again,  I always question myself,  "why are we always anticipating for the worse till we often choose to nt see what is lying in front of us at this very point in our respective lives?"  Weird right...when things r going smoothly but somehow we choose to be anxious for the worse... true n important that we have to be prepared but don't la until to the extend that we jeopardize our present..

Bt then, thats hw life is.the reality of it..that is the reason why I can become so "happy go lucky" as people often categorise me as that just for the fact that I don't seemed worried at all... haha.. well, in my personal defence, lets just say that I got tired of worrying about things that I began to take things easier than what I do previously.i began to let go more of things which may nt need my utmost attention anymore..

In simple terms, I jus learn to make my priorities right. God. Family.career & friends. Once I've set my priorities,  that's when I began to see the world,  or rather my world differently. We can only live once.  So live in the present and dont waste our time worrying bout the future.  It will take care of itself. Take the time to embrace everything that is around you now. Be grateful for it. God bless us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One