Sad reality

I wonder if people have such wonder in their head, but I often do..I often wonder "do I really need to speak up or just stay silence like the rest for the fear of misjudgement?"

U see, various occasions of speaking out and speaking up ended up in negative impressions and that always lead me to think that I have done something so wrong to actualy have the courage to do that... but then again, if I dont speak, then people assumed I agree with them which at so many times, I don't!  And that is a whole confusion and mind-bothering issue for me..

I know, whenever I am courageous enough (mind u, this is a new found trait in me for which I stand proud of) to speak out, I always think that people must be so sick of me talking all the time or rather always wanting to find fault with others..but little do they know that all I am intending to is just to communicate? I have tried many ways to tackle things around me; I have been vocal, I have been very expressive in written words, I have been silent like the majority and I have made some discoveries..sad ones I must say..

Yes, people often choose to be silent because they want to avoid conflicts or arguments or rather they say they dun want to cause trouble..but then, because of being silent, the other party has made use of this and assumed that his/her views are correct and accepted..thats when all wrongs become right! nonsense right? Bt thats just reality.a sad reality...and therefore I have learnt to make my dues heard..since action speak louder than words, therefore I shall just act and not speak..let the message come across easier..

God, I pray for all these people. Forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One