My YouCat Journey Heightens

It has been a unique life journey i shall say for me for the past couple of months, in terms of religion or precisely, in my faith. Looking back at my own life, there is really a significant difference which is for the better (i think) and it has really made me who i am today. One thing for sure, there is like a renewed faith within which i am really very thankful for..indeed, God works mysteriously in everyone if only we allow him to take control of our lives..everything happens for a reason and so does my participation in the YouCat studies..

It's been around 4months plus and it has turned into something which i look forward to each weekend. Its a whole different thing for me when it first started (i admit) because it takes part of my Saturdays away and it involves a whole lot of commitment which i really doubt it, but now it has been a very joyful experience. yup, it's been a while since i blog about my experience in the YouCat as what i have been intended to do....but nevertheless, better late than never...

for the past weeks, we have been learning about the Sacraments. Yup, as catholics, i guess everyone knows that there are 7 sacraments, and surely everyone knows them by heart through their cathecism classes. but i am really privilege to learn about all these deeper in the YouCat. and going through each and every sacrament really showed me how privilege I am to be a Catholic, to be able to have the chance/opportunity to receive these sacraments step by step in my life. It really opened my eyes to things which i have not known and making me aware how wonderful are these gifts from God. Each and every one of it portrays God's love to us and in return, our faith in Him.

all glory and praise to the Father for everything that He has given to us. I could not have ask for anything more. I love you, Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One