A new beginning

31st august. The national's independence day..and what would that meant for the nation? Well, too huge picture to see...so just take a look at yourself.  Myself.

This year has been more memorable than any other years. I was celebrating my own independence. Being able to be free and given the freedom to choose what I really want in life...that was what I am most thankful for. People ask me, what should.we be thankful for for this year's independent day. Well, that was my answer.

Thus, being able to decide my path in life,  im just wishing for the best. It was a risk I took and tomorrow will be the beginning of it all. And when I opened my eyes tmr morning, it will all start anew. God bless us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another