For His sake

Being human, I just dislike the fact where people take things for granted or rather do not appreciate what has been done. I guess everyone,  if not majority, would not have liked it if what they have done for the common good of all, not being appreciated or being thanked for. Especially when it involves lots of sacrifices of time and effort. Why can't people just understand what has been happening behind the scene and not just judged? And if so, say it directly and not through a third party...

Well, yes. I was put I in such a situation, when I said yes to certain things that were handed and offered to me. To be honest,  I took it up initially for the wrong reasons.  I empathised on the whole situation and therefore did what I had to do. Even though I did not agree to what was practiced but I carried on despite the fact that it brought me much inconvenience and sacrifices.  But then slowly I realize the reason to all these was Him. I persevered because of Him. Because I knew I wasn't just serving people or the community but Him. I tried my very best to do my job to the best of my abilities, putting up with various individuals, with various schedules, with various indifferences, with various questions and much more, but knowing that all was for Him.

But just a single sentence said to me broke all these into pieces. I was told that I need more work to be done, or in other words, I did not do well enough or did not reach a particular standard...haiz..... 
I've tried my very best to help, even though I had to sacrifice my time with my loved ones because of all these, yet I'm still a disappointment to some....hurt man! It really hurts...

But then, I am blessed to still have the wisdom to know that all these are for Him. I'm serving for the sake of Him, and not just to serve the earthly humans.. I'm blessed to have friends who reminds me the importance of what I am doing and what I am to do.and with whatever strength I am given by Him, I will continue to persevere and heal this hurt in me. All for His glory. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another