Transformation - Lifecamp

following up from my previous post, yeah...indeed i was a broken person then. but looking back at it all, that's when i have the courage to share and reflect what happened and the transformation that took place..... hehe...sound so dramatic and i caught your attention to read on, right? hahahaha....

well, things were really not smooth..in fact, what could actually went wrong, went wrong... hurts, disapointments, pain, stress..practically i was really struggling to pick myself up to the point that all i wanted to do was just to escape it all, run away from all of it, to deny the whole problem actually existed.. i was really in one of the lowest point in life... and looking back at it, it was kinda sad because I was really searching for Him at that point, but it was difficult, it was a struggle and i had too many questions left unanswered... and being me, i always mask all these in me. so if you ever seen me during my bad and lowest days, you would not know because i mask it all with my "forced" cheerfulness...

but then thankfully, the Lifecamp was a wake up call. Lifecamp was just few days after all these turmoils in me, and seriously, with all the drama happening around me at that point, i really wanted to just get away for a while and Lifecamp was indeed the escape! So, i made a point to myself that I will totally focus on the camp only and not think about what i have to go through or had gone through...it was really like an opportunity to breathe again..and truly, the LIfecamp was a breather (if that is the right spelling)... it was a refresher course all over again...back to basics as we could call it... reminding us of the LOVE of God. being broken or not, the love is so great that it can surpass everything if only we believe...

with the commitment i made to myself, i was fully into the camp, just immerse into it without wanting to think what are the realities i have to face after all these is over....well, that was until the last night of the camp. sudenly reality struck me in the head, making me aware that i would have to go home and face them all. honestly, before that, i wasnt even thinking about it.... and that night itself, we had a session (to cut the story short) and each were given a scripture verse.. and i was given John 14:27. it read as follows :

Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; Do not be afraid.  - John 14:27

It didnt strike me initially, as I was just taking it as it was and just knowing that He will take care of it. Only after the camp, when I went back to reality, that I finally realize the whole meaning of this verse. Miraculously, all the wrongs that happened earlier, before the camp, was finally solved. all the heartaches, problems and whats wrong and whats not, everything somehow was fix! I was just dumbstruck when I was told of all that happened when I was away at camp, and it was an affirmation that my prayers were answered! and then only did i recall the verse, and indeed, it was true! if only we place our trust in the Lord, knowing that He has plans for us, we just need to trust Him and let Him do His work.

Lord, thy will be done. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another