Rugged edges life

Why can't life be all just smooth flowing? I remember reading somewhere stating that a Catholic can never run away from suffering. I don't know why but I can be a living proof of that statement.

Indeed, God is ever challenging us daily. One after another,  biting deeper and harder each time..deeper wounds, more profuse bleeding, more painful heart and hurtful soul... sounds as if I'm exaggerating but I am not. I am just sharing my current situation which is by far, the worse challenge of all. And maybe because things that matters most dearly to your heart that will hurt you the most...you feel so hurt,  dejected, neglected, disappointed and worst, lost! Lost in the sea of ungratefulness, lost in the sea of selfishness, lost in the sea of hatred, lost in the sea of bitterness and lost in the sea of hell! Where hell is define as the condition of totally rejecting and ignoring love.

Life can really be so so painful. So hurtful that you begin to question the purpose of life itself all these years. home is where the heart is. Such a beautiful statement but sadly not a true statement, it is just a statement from people living in denial of reality. I never believe that I could come to such state of mind but I am just surrendering to God for everything that is happening or will happen. Life is too hard for me, God. I hope I can pull through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another