I am blessed.

I am blessed. For the wonderful 29 years of life. For all the ups and downs, the dos and donts, the bad and the good, the pretty and the ugly, I am truly thankful.

For these past recent years, that I started to count for on my blessings than my shortfalls. I used to compare and feel disappointed with myself when looking at others' achievements and where they have been or what they have done...yet, who knows how are their real "life"? who knows whether are they really enjoying it or was it all just a gimmick?

And with that realization, I started to cut loose on myself more...started to think less, to worry less, to take things as they come and knowing that there is always a higher power at play in my life. Then, things started to look differently. I started to pay more attention to the people around me, to start looking at all the opportunities around me, start to take things one step at a time....and pay more attention to my loved ones...

To choose kindness, to choose goodness, to choose humbleness, to choose love.

Thank you God.Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One