Being positive

It is really difficult to be positive for others when you yourself are struggling in your own puddle of problems.... familiar? well, for me, personally, this happened very often for me. how much i have to pretend things are okay, or to put up a positive, cheery upfront for the people around me, when deep within me, it is the otherwise...it is indeed tiring...honestly..

but then, you may call me stupid for acting such. but for me, the reason me being i know how hard it is to be alone in your own shit..one thing for sure, i have been there, to be alone in my own shit and i know it does not feel good...and therefore, i make sure that people around me, who is in trouble or struggling in their own mess, can always count on me being there for them... it is really important to let them know they are not alone because loneliness kills deep within...and when it does, it has no mercy!

i read somewhere that says when you help people with their problems, eventually, it will help you with yours. i am still skeptical about it, but i am crossing my fingers...not that i am hoping my mud can fade away, but at least i am able to face the mud with more strength and without fear..

So help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One