Work or Holiday?

I've been a very dedicated employee lately....until I'm turning into a workaholic... nothing but work work work...and more work....i think about work all the time...when i have nothing to do, i get bored and wishes to go back to work, to do work...and it has become a routine...

and it seriously is becoming unhealthy, the stress is building up from within... to the point that i feel everything i do is questionable, i think and think and think and overthink of things that i do and is to do.. it is really getting into me more and more and i realize these very frequent in the change of my attitude and everyday behavior..

oh gosh! what have i turned out to be? maybe it is not work on its own, but the feeling that i get at work.. i feel useful, i feel wanted, i feel i am needed, i feel important, i am acknowledge and i know i am contributing to something, i am doing something worthy...or so i thought i am/was. until my colleague, honestly told me, "you need to go on a holiday!"

and yes! i feel motivated and inspired...i think i need to get off my routine and just to clear my head and realign my priorities again.. and then i started thinking again; where should i go? whom shall i call to go with me? have i anyone that i find comfortable to go on a holiday together? or should i then just disappear on my own for a while? will i get bored then?

the head starts its thinking cycle again...to work also susah, to go on holiday also susah...

help me God. i don't know what i should do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One