Changing directions

So it is already in the second quarter of the year, and I am only in my second post of the year... yes, you may have guessed it....a lot have happened ever since my very first post, changing and altering a lot of aspects of my very life.... for the better, i hope...and pray..

Oh well, the past 3 months have been very very interesting, i shall say...it is a mind-opening period, of coming out from my denial and facing the truth, the ugly bitter truth... yes, it has been painful but certainly necessary to get on with what's worth it in life..but thankfully, i survived the entire ordeal...it is not over yet, it is an ongoing struggle but I am certain, i can go through it all with faith and trust in God.

Looking at these 3 months period, i can't help but notice how much i have been living in denial. At the back of my head, i know what i did or what i have done or what i was planning to do, is not right, yet, for the sake of denying, for the sake of fear itself, i choose to let myself drown in my own denial. and it is indeed a stupid thing for me to do. Of shielding who i am just to avoid unnecessary judgement(s)....it is indeed stupid...and i have pledge to never go back down the same road again..

Being inspired by the entire ordeal and coming across people along the way, it has shown me what my life is actually meant for, or worth for... for some reasons, i somehow know what I love doing but for the fear of judgement, i always go for the minimal, to shy away from the big picture, just doing things in my own little comfort, in my own little corner. But now, i find the inspiration to really go all out and do what i always wanted to do. its always the cliche thing, Go Big or Go Home. i have realign my goals in life and since i have been chasing the wrong things, i should change my course of direction to move in the right track.  And i shall do it with total trust in God that He knows what He is doing and all these are part of His plan.

God help me. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One