3 months

3 months. today is exactly 3 months since I started doing what I always wanted to do... and that only meant, life has drastically changed for me for the past 3 months!

Time flies. I didn't realized it has been 3 months (until I was asked to change the password to my work email...hahahahahha...the thing that you have to do every 3 months. it's true).

It has been an amazing 3 months. As I mentioned, it was a drastic change and never did I regret taking this choice 3 months ago...I've been to a lot of places, seen a lot of people, learn a lot of new things.. everyday is just a surprise which I always look forward to...

And even though I have work pending on my side, and me in the midst of a 22 days training away from home, life is still beautiful to me.. it only showed me how independent I have become over the years, to be able to identify such a feeling and be very grateful for it.

He indeed has His plans lay out for me. It has always been and no doubt about it. Even with a free time for me to roam a foreign land, I chose to just go and say thank you to Him for everything.

Thank you God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One