On Foreign Land

Time really flies. Its been two weeks that I am on foreign soil. The first time for me, to be on my own on foreign land for such a long time.

It proves only one thing for me. that I am more independent that I thought I am.

Honestly, I always am sceptical of travelling alone overseas, especially to embark on a solo travel trip. I am afraid because I do not know what to expect. I fear of my ability to cope and the capability to explore the world around me.

But now that I am put in a position which mandatorily requires me to be overseas for 3 weeks, hence I am where I am now, at this very moment. Life here indeed is very different, but all the more, it changes my perspective of who I can really be.

I underestimate myself to a certain extend, although I am more prone to overestimate myself. But having this experience, for the past 2 weeks, has indeed shown me the other side of myself that I didn't know I had.

I am more brave, maybe also due to the fact that I am more aware that life is just too short to be laid on anxiety and worries. Those things will come when they need to come, but for the mean time, I just got to make the most out of where I am now.

So help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One