He plans

How often do we plan things way ahead of time yet things turned out the total opposite? Not just something simple like weekend plans or plans for the night, but those plans for the future? Your dreams and wishes of how you would like to see yourself in 5 years.... or what you often tell yourself when you were (once) young "what would I want to be when I grow up..."

I looked back at my own and see how much I have diverted from what I was hoping I would be when I am at this age in my life when I was young. How I would have envisioned myself of being married with kids, raising my own family, having my own house, and able to live comfortably, not lavisihly but just a simple comfortable life.

And look at me today. hahahaha... far from what I would ever dream of... FAR FAR from what I would have wanted to be... Im not married, not even in any form of relationship, I do not owned a house, I still live with my family...but one thing is that, I am living comfortably right now...and then i look at all my classmates or those younger than me, majority are married with kids! And me.....im just finally starting out to live my dreams... in terms of my career and subsequently hopefully in life too...

Well, the point is this. We plan and wish and dream so much for out future, we work towards it, yet things will not always be what we expected it to be. All because, we do not plan, but Him above.

you can ask me if I am feeling sad to see all my friend happily married with their own family, i do not deny that I do, but the point is to not to be empathetic of your own life by comparing with them, but rather be thankful for what you are today. they may be looking at us and being envy of our singlehood and shining career too. Hence, the grass is always greener on the other side.

Henceforth, i have stopped planning and being sad about how I end up today, that is still unmarried nor no plans for such, but rather be happy for what I have achieve thus far. It is more important to be contented with your ownlife that to be unworthy when comparing with others. Every one is different, He planned it differently for everyone He created. We just have to accept that things are how they are meant to be and live it to the bestest of our abilities.

Yes, it is easier said than done, but not impossible. Learn to live in the present. No regrets. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One