nothing so LUCKy after all

I can never run away from being proud of what I do, or where I am right now, especially in terms of my career....till at times i began "boasting" about it... admit it, i guess some of you will do too.

Well, I may not want to term it as "boasting" but rather standing up for what you are doing what you are doing. After all, you are doing what you are doing because you believe in it, and therefore has much to say about it as compared with people who only see one side of the story...

Make any sense?

I somehow get very annoyed and irritating when people only like to look at things one sided, and always start to be envious and say things like "aiyer, you so lucky". This kind of remark will get me all fired up and I will always strike the person who says this to me. Be thankful that I am warning you all out here not to say this in my face, or else I will not be sorry for ruining your day. I am thankful enough, I guess, that people who says this to me are often via text messages, or rather virtually. And hence, the real annoyance and irritance in me do not flare full fletch for the world to see (Thank God!)

Well, you may start wondering why such phrases get me all mad up... put yourself in my shoes, and look back at how far you have come along... it isn't easy, right? Hence, to be where you are today, to be who you are today, it not sheer luck. it is HARD WORK, brader! nothing is luck based. The thing that differentiate me and you is just the courage to accept what is presented before me.

I do not believe in pure luck. I believe in wanting something and working hard towards it. It gets me more annoyed when people who says such phrase of me being lucky, and then they start complaining about how unlucky they are, how unfortunate the situation is for them!! Yet, these people who often say such are "smart" people, people who are well-educated, people who graduated from tertiary education, and yet...it is clear to see, then they are just "smart" in memorising books to answer questions to earn them high scores during examinations...thats all! offended? I'm sorry then that you are one of them.... too bad, move on...

the point is this. Life has its equal opportunities presented to everyone, only maybe packaged differently but the opportunities are always present. It is always the willpower, courage and boldness to take it on and work your way through it. nothing in life comes easy. As I previously posted, you see my grass green, I see your grass green....yet, how much hardwork has been put up to make the grass look green for all to see...

Think about it. All the green grass that you see around you takes lots of effort, dedication, determination and courage to appear like that. Hence, think before you start talking about LUCK again. Examine your ownself before speaking about LUCK. only then you would realise (I hope you do, fingers crossed) that nothing is LUCK based. it is always your own willpower and determination of what you want in life.

I pray to God for you. Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One