MANY things happened :(

many things had happen jus within these two days.....believe me when i say MANY!!
many unexpected things happen and mostly of the negative side....my gosh!! conflict after conflict....conflict with the people around and also conflict within myself....it was realy an ordeal no one would want to be in....i was reluctant and also hesitant with myself, of whether i can handle the pressure and tension caused by this...i was feeling doubtful of my ownself...can i pull through this? will this affect myself and the people around me? but most importantly, what impact does this have towards me?

i was, honestly, feeling very much alone and like as though the whole world was against me and my other friend...we both were put in such a situation, so difficult to handle, considering the consequences that comes with it....all we can do is to assure each other that we can pull through this and continuing to support each other as we go through the whole senario together...

some might have ask why i wouldn't want to tell out to other people on what has happen in the hopes of getting help from people...in other words, to build up my courage.....however, i was sceptical and wanted to get clarification before telling it to them....because, no one will understand how we really felt, and all they can say is just "aiyo, kesian you all la..." then, thats it.....not to say i don't believe my friends, but its very hard to explain to people how you actually feel and expecting them to feel the same....its very difficult...and when people don't understand, that is when confusion starts and miscommunication arises....that's why, its best that the situation is cleared before any 'damage' is done......

after the situation had been cleared, i was very happy to see that everyone was very helpful and was concern indeed, of the consequences that would befall towards both of us....i could see that they were all very concern and also the support they gave was just priceless...it was just what we need in times like this and the good thing about it is that they were sincere and genuine....Thank you all my dear friends, i realy treasure each and everyone of you.....you stick with us no matter thick or thin, and the support and your presence is more than enough....i truly appreciate it and be happy for who you really are, because that is what that make you all special. =)

goin through this difficult and painful ordeal, has taught me something.....COURAGE!! i do admit i am a little timid at times, especially in times like this, when problems arises...but who wouldn't be, there will sure be a part of you which is filled with fear...fear of everything; the problems, the consequences...but i think the most thing that people fear is the outlook of people towards you...people are often afraid of what others might say of them, the impression that they will give to others about themselves...

i admit i am afraid, of the whole situation...i was very worried, disturbed, frustrated....but i am very grateful to my friend for her constant support and helping me in building my courage....i am able to stand up and defend myself for things i believe was right! Let time proof the truth, my dear friend, and together we shall prevail.....
we've done what we can possibly do....the rest, i leave in all in Your hands...You are our only hope....

p/s : i'll be away for the weekend for the Lifeline Conference!! Wooohoooo....really looking forward to it,after what has happen....hope it doesn't dissapoint =)

Comments

AhMoi, I hope this has nothing to do with CSS but if got, you must tell people k? Coz communication breakdown will lead to conflicts haha

But if it's not, let me tell you that people can be very manipulating and "licik" sometimes so stay in there k..

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One