my oh my....how la??

my oh my...how la? haiah.....its known as the "Mid-Semester Break", but its not like a break at all...break my legs and hands got lah, for working and walking non-stop......
so much to do but so little time..so much datelines to meet...i thought that this break from lectures and practical classes would somehow be better than usual, but i seem to be wrong...

things are far worse.....more things to think and carry out....reports, assignments, thesis lab work, study for tests....

my table....with so many stuff....

my oh my...the list just go on and on...it never stops

will it ever stop? is being a student such a burden after all? well...its a challenge that is meant for us at this period of our lives, nothing is easy in this world...we have to really strive till the very end, till the very last drop of blood left in the body (hahaha....sound so serious and scary)....like it or not, i just have to accept it and live with it. its just a matter of time till i really 'break'!...but im yet to find out what im breaking...my cocoon (to make me come out of my old shell) or my head (for thinking and worrying too much)?...haha...a thing to ponder....

Comments

jennvaz said…
ur books look so white and new hehehehe
Anonymous said…
its going to be over soon =D and ur gonna miss it when the time comes

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One