A Story Worth Sharing

I am back at home just for a few days, but my mum shared with me a simple yet an experience so beautiful. Here's how it goes :

"One evening, I (my mum la) took Max (my dog) for a walk as usual. Then I saw two puppies
in front lah, playing with each other. Then sudenly as I got near to them, they were not
there, instead I heard some soft faint cries nearby. I looked around and saw one of the puppies
fell into a drain. The drain was next to a restaurant, so you can imagine la what's in that drain;
oil, food waste, etc. I got 'geli' lah, coz i dare not touch small furry animals. Then sudenly, the
mother dog of the puppy came near me, sat down and looked at me, sadly like as though it was
pleading me to save her little child. I looked at it and felt so sory and in my heart, i said i must
save this puppy no matter what. so i looked around and found a stick, though abit crooked wan
la...then i try and 'dig' the puppy out with care. at first try, the puppy slip and felt back into
the drain. then slowly, on the second try, I managed to slowly drag the puppy up and once it
was within reach, i reached out daringly, and pulled the puppy out. The mother dog was so
happy, and the three of them (the mother dog and her two puppies) skip away happily "

This is just like any normal story that you may probably have read before in the books, but i'm still so touched by the mother dog who realy went to plead to my mum to save her little baby. And the best thing to sum it all, was went my mum ended her story and say : " I saved a live!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so touched!
Anonymous said…
Moi, you're mom's a hero. HAHA, good karma, the pup will grow big and guard ur hse nxt time lol =X

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One