WHY?

Gloomy-ness entails the whole day....from the beginning of the day with work loads to an unexpected sms i got this evening....BINGUNG!!! why is today such an unlucky day? is it just plain unlucky or coincidence or was it really planned like this by Him? Please make me believe that it is Your plan and there is a rainbow at the end of it all.....i can't stand it any longer, i need to be strong, but can i?

Jesus says : Forgive and forget....it is so easy to forgive but why is it so hard to forget?

I'm so so so disturbed by the sms i received this evening..what will happen next? why is it so? will i ever be able to overcome this burden? .......WHY? WHY? WHY? i'm doubting myself of being able to carry on after being flooded with challenges after challenges..............and the worse one has now come...what i have been afraid of all these while, has finally surfaced! WHY?? Guide me.....help me to be strong....I really can't carry on alone......its too hard to stand alone.....

Comments

-soOnz- said…
eh.. what happened?
~tia~ said…
moiiiraaa,

welcome to the world of blogging. :)

hope whatever that is bothering you will fade away.

*hugz*

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One