My very first......

My very first blog...duno what spurred me to start one, but i just felt the time was right to just spill out whatever that has been throbbing in my head all these while...(hahaha..sound so serious)....i just love to speak about life, although it has only been 21 years and 8 months, but nevertheless, life has been such a wonderful, i shall say, and a rocky ride and landing me up where I am today! grateful? definitely because what i have gone through help built me everyday, mentally and emotionally....to be what I am today!

Well..this week has also been a great week for some of my friends as they celebrate their convocation, a mode of freedom from the books and stress of tertiary education...haha...congrats to all of you...Dr. Sabrina, Gilda, Ivory, Marianne, Suzie, Amanda, Agnes and Jeffrey.. You all did great. Thumbs up! Keep it up gals, your families must be so proud of you all...I'm so glad to be able to share your joy together with your friends and families....You guyz rock!! You inspired me to be jus like you all and grad with honours! Congratz...




with Dr. Sabrina...hehe Congratz



Congratz Gilda...love your flowers





glad you guys came too....pris, isaac and alvin




Congratz Ivory! You look stunning!


Throwing Ivory up in the air....getting ready..1.



........2....




.....3......catch...




Congrats Agnes and Jeffrey!!








Amanda and Suzie...You gals rock!! Congratz






Congratz Marianne! You made us all so proud =)









Watching them convocating, has spurred me to work harder towards obtaining my very first degree. Congratz to all of you! You all have made CSSUM so proud. God bless you all...with HIM, all things are possible!























































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One