Innocence

Look at what i just witnessed! hehe...

eyes wide open....notice the fish bones in the second shoe??

i was speechless when i saw this. the cat was eating right out of a shoe!! goodness!! it happen to my floormate's shoes....at first i was feeling 'geli' to see...then it became a sympathy feeling towards the owner of the shoe..but soon, it became funny..hahahaha...

the cat was just so innocent..when i went nearer to capture these pictures, it just look at me with its big round eyes, "miaow" a few times at me, then continue to do what it was doing...it is just such an innocent creature...without knowing right or wrong, all it wants was to have its food and nothing else...not knowing that it is a shoe or bothering anything around it..it just continue to have its meal, fulfilling its needs...janji perut kenyang! bolehlah..hehe

cats were always roaming around on my floor's corridor; and even once, there was a cat that sneaked into my room and shocked both me and my roommate! haha....though they meant no harm, but people have a perception that it is a filthy and dirty animal! i admit, i do feel that too...however, the only thing that cats want is just FOOD! you feed it, both parties are happy...you are happy cause you fed it, the cat is happy cause it is being fed! easy to say, but so many times they are just sad-neglected-innocent creatures... but they also have the right to be treated well...they are also part of the 'creation plan'...they deserve the right to live just like anyone else
...just like you do not want to be treated badly, so does cats...they have feelings too, just that they can't really talk in a language understood by all, only through their actions...actions speak louder than words! hehe...love thy animals, they are gifts from above too =)...this came to mind sudenlly:


whoever rejects you, rejects me; and whoever rejects me, rejects the one who sent me
Luke 10 : 16
p/s: told you liao...the bible speaks in mysterious ways...this phrase came to mind as i wanted to end this blog...hehe

Comments

Anonymous said…
MOIRA! I love and like your post. And I love cats too! But sadly, no cats allowed in XH.

huhuhu...

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One