Joy and Simplicity

hmm...the joy of cooking....i jus lurve to cook....wakakaka...this may seem shocking to some, but i do like cooking...and today i fix my own simple lunch...

Instant noodles + cheese omelette + barley drink

once i get the chance, everything also i would want to try to cook....the omelette was a first time try out for me, as i wanted to try something new...and i was happy with the turn out...yay! a new dish at last...wakaka....instant noodles was not bad either, improved from previous times...erm...barley not my work la, my sister boiled it in the morning..hehehehhe
although its just a simple meal, but i enjoy the process of it all...to prepare the ingredients; chop chop chop, wash wash wash, mix mix mix, cook cook cook....tadaa....lunch is served!
At the end of it all, it is just so satisfying to actually prepare something for my own self and enjoying it! yipee...the joy of cooking....hehehe...im sure looking forward for more chances in future...hmm....can life be so satisfying, so simple and so joyful like this?? a question to ponder....hmmm......
p/s : hunting for new recipes oredy....lol....

Comments

-aDam- said…
Luckily the kitchen is not on Fire... Smile...
Anonymous said…
errrr.....omelet cheese? Nice try out! I'll try to cook it for lunch tomorrow. :D

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One