courage!

Being away from work for one whole week proofs to be disastrous after all...all fears were confirmed when i step into the office today.. fine, you may think im bragging here but think whatever u want, i do not give a damn anymore....i have always been worrying so much of other ppl's thoughts about me that i am the one who suffers in the end....


gone are those days, Moira! it's time to put an end to such silly thoughts anymore. its a dog eat dog world out there...





it dawned upon me today...what if i was not who i was..what if i was someone who was so arrogant and selfish, would life be better off? since no one would be wanting to take any advantage of me nor dare to push me to my limits...at this current state of mind, yes! i would prefer to be such a person.... often enough i have told myself to always think positively..positive thinking, think positive...positivity positivity and more positivity...yet it doesnt seem to end..i always tell myself all these are mere challenges..if i can overcome it, i have nothing more to fear..but yet, the more i make them as challenges, the more i am being pushed to my limits... to those who knows me well, will know surely that im not a surrenderer (if there is such a word)... i wont go down without a fight....





and being silent for a year or so, has indeed make me build my armour stronger. i have nothing to fear. silence has not been a friend anymore, in fact it has betrayed me instead...i have to find a new friend..guess courage would be my target!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One