im a failure

i feel like such a failure... the stress has seriously gotten into me and is killing me inside out...
alot of times , ppl come and ask me, "why didnt u come and say something? or why didnt u tell us?"..but not that i dont want to tell but i dont see the need of telling what is the problem when it is really very clear. actions always speak louder than words. rather than we contemplate on the problem which is already known, why not instead think of a better solution. the phrase still rings in my head "do not give me a problem, give me a solution". that is very true!

there is too much to be handled. guess i have overestimated myself. i know i can do it, all i need is time but that is the one thing which i am lacked of. i am trying to be patient, taking things one at a time but that has not work out well anymore. one thing at one time proves to be too slow. i need to take up like 10 things at one time...

gosh..i really am very doubtful of my strength. i am already at my wits end, my limit has been reached. i really do not know what to expect once im back from the holidays. i really have to start looking for options. oh bless me God... :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One