faith helps

With regards to my previous post, "why oh why", it finally made some sense in me.. i came to realize all along that i wasn't the unlucky one, i was the lucky one!

There are things in life which are unmeasurable, things which are unseen, which are only felt in the heart and that is all that matters. i may not be bright enough to earn so much money as my others who easily get what they wanted, or pretty enough to get all the guys that they wanted, but i am lucky enough to have my faith in God!

i guess it was just God's way of speaking to me...feeling down and envy (i admit) about other people's achievement and luck had made me rethink the decisions i made. but then, after attending mass, it struck me that although my life right now could be just a moderate life in terms of work, but i am blessed to have Him who truly plans it out for me....he would not disapoint, although at this time now, i am very doubtful (i apologise, God) as my plans for the weekend for which i waited for one year is dash with the commisioning...

dear God,if it is your will that you would want me to spread you good news to all through my voice, then thy will be done. although i have to sacrifice watching my idols play live in person, i will do it for You. you have never disapointed me, so i shall not do the same to you. help me God to carry on this journey with faith =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One