Accomplishment

The sense of accomplishment!

How many of you can understand that feeling? The feeling of pure contentment, of achieving what you wanted after hard work and long time spent..... the feeling is just unexplainable.

As I get older, (yeah, as weird as it may sound...but a fact that we cannot deny since the clock will never stop ticking) I realized how much I value time. I value time in doing something productive, and not just merely wasting it.... yeah yeah, I do play online games...but it is necessary to get my mind of things at times. you need to know when to unwind and how to unwind just so that to keep yourself sane...

Don't get me wrong. I am not condoning that playing games is good, but its the concept that I am trying to bring about here. It is knowing when to put your mind at rest and just have a good time. When you are so caught up with work work and work, you will just stressed up yourself and sooner than later, your health will surely be affected somehow.

oh well...I got diverted from the main topic of this post... *face palm*

What I would like to share is just the feeling of contentment after a hard days work. Nothing beats the relief, the peace, the joy within knowing that you did your best and get the intended results as expected. We, as employees of the work force, will never stop working. The only difference is how we view our work, whether it is an obligation or it is a passion. Whatever it is, it is important to know where you stand and work you smart way through it, of course with a pinch of hard work here and there...but the key is to "work smart". How to? oh well....see if I am in the mood of posting soon about this.... hehe

God help us all. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One