Love and lost

"It is better to have loved and lost than to never have love at all"

Such a beautiful line that struck the core of my being. Honestly.

Just a simple sentence yet so rich in meaning. Love indeed is just so beautiful.
Oh well...some of you will start speculating things when you read me writing this....  "oh someone is in love..", "someone has a boyfriend".. yadaa yadaa yadaa...come on...its just something beautiful worth sharing.

The line is just obvious to show how negative people usually are, when they experience a love lost, maybe a broken relationship or just a mere broken friendship.

I have to be honest here. I lost a very close friend of 12 years over a simple misunderstanding. I admit I am wrong, but being human, ego is always at play whether we want to admit it or not. In the end, we rather sacrifice the friendship than our ego. and a close friendship bond of more than a decade just ended like that. no turning back the clock.

It is difficult, I can openly speak about it right now, at first...when you know how much you have lost and nothing can be done to regain the lost but to just pick up yourself and move on, knowing that the friendship is totally gone... just accept and move forward.

As per any human being, we always look at the negatives, first, whenever anything bad happens to us. only after a period of time, do we take a step back and look at the other side of the story. and really, after 1 year, do I look back at all these.

The purple line above struck me not in terms of a love relationship but rather the friendship that was lost. Its the similar concept and principle. Yes, it is sad that a friendship had to end but I was thankful for the 12 years of friendship that we once had. it was the purest and craziest friendship I ever had.

If ever by chance you are reading this, you know who you are. I am truly sorry for what had happened between us. I don't intend for things to go back as how they used to be, because I know it wouldn't, no point pushing it. I just wish the best for you in all your decisions. Thank you for the friendship. It has been wonderful.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One