Being nagged

How often do we hate being proof to be wrong, or worse still, to be nagged?

I, for sure, am a person who does not like to be proven wrong. Ego, you may called it, but I will not take it easily when people proof me to be wrong. Yeah, you may despise me for that, but that is just what naturally, any human does.

Who likes to be proven wrong? raise your hand for me to see or just contact me after you have read this. I would like to get to know you better.

But along the way, I slowly began to see how important it is to be proven wrong. It teaches me! It teaches me to see and understand how other view things opposite of my angle. It teaches me to be humble and not to want to have the last word all the time, although I still do, hard to control at times...

See the second question above? the part of being nagged? that is even worse. when you are put in the situation to be proven wrong and then being nagged about it....oh man...I wished the earth beneath my feet just gobbled me up and bury me in it. The anguish, the embarrassment, the unworthiness you feel about yourself. that's just how it is...... but then again...I began to see the light lately.

I kena nagged...as usual la.... but instead of being angry or embarrass by it, I was actually feeling glad and peaceful...why, you may ask.. think about it... do you ever wonder why people nag you or go all out to prove that you are wrong? they do that all because they care. They care so much that they would like to right the wrong in you.

Think about it. It hit me at that moment of being nag. and instead of being angry and hurt by the words I read (it was via text), I was smiling away. because I know I am being cared a lot to be nagged such.

So for whatever reason it may be, let your guard down. Be thankful for the person who is not afraid to nag or right your wrong. They care enough for you to do that to you. Appreciate them

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One