Celebrating 22 years of life

I'm very blessed to be able to share my 'growing-old process' with so many people and thanks to them all for such wonderful memories. God bless you all =)....


Birthday celebration at home on 13th september 2008 :

at home with my family and my ice-cream cake...yummy

p/s : spectacles are from my parents..haha....make me look intelectual rite? wakaka

with my mum... and my dad....siap posing sumore...



Birthday lunch with coursemates at Korean House, SS2 :
Thanks guys....



Birthday dinner with family and friends at Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens :


my eldest sister, Michelle and my bro-in-law George

my second sister,Maureen and Elson

With my two sisters....im the tallest...wakaka

with my 'wacky' friends...clockwise from left : isaac, fongyin, carol, calista & shaun ...thanks for coming

presents : before and after......thank you everyone.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One