Why People Just Don't Understand?????

WHY? Why? wHy? whY?????? why people can just be so hurtful at times.."the tongue is mightier than the sword" is really true..a simple line can be a joke to some but can mean alot to others......people jus always like to say things without thinking...judging without even bothering to find out the real matter...questioning things bout me which i don't even dare to question my own......what right have you got??? God gave you mouth and the gift of speech, so please do not misuse it...its just a waste of His gift then........
.........please leave me alone...i really can't take it anymore...the stress from studies and the people around me is really killing me....the least you can do is to just keep quiet and let me do what i am supposed to do.....don't judge me for you know nothing, He knows everything.......help me to be strong! You are my only hope...i trust in You

Comments

giLda Jan said…
there are times when we just have to be mean towards the person who easily judge. not by hurting but by smiLing at every singLe mean words that come out from one's mouth

at the end of the day those mean words will come back to the person her/him self

been there and now look who's having the time of her/his life?

cheer up moi! u are a great girl and you knw it. you have every singLe person around you to bring happiness in your life.

ignore those ugLy words cos its not worth remembering.

Love you =D hugs+kisses

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One