Miracle

Life hasn't been really kind to me lately....rather a rough and a full-of-big-waves journey...so many things happen....stress, tension, pressure.....more downs than ups....phew...till i had a massive outbreak of pimple!!! my gosh! i myself got shocked when i woke up one morning and looked at myself in the mirror! horror man!!!.....adui....


but then, last night, my friend send me sumthing which totally made my day...it just lifted me up when i saw it....it just washed away all the problems or tensions that i faced ever since i turned a
year older....its just a simple piece but it carries with it such a beautiful message...

and what make it even more meaningful was when i saw the date....(this is actually a poster of an activity of CSSUCSI - the small print there says : There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle)...it was as though the miracle happened on that day which was actually my big day!! A miracle happen when i was born!! wow! how wonderful is that....im so flattered and blessed at this moment! Everything in life is really a miracle.

Life itself is indeed a miracle from above! All praise, glory and honour to Him for His miraculous gift of life.... You are just so great =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One