I have made it!

What is your measurement of being successful? How can you finally say that you have succeed in life? What do you based your conclusion / judgement upon?

Think about it. we always say we want to be successful in life...but to what extend?  what are your criterias of a successful person? Rich? High position in the company? Having a stable family?

For me....I can proudly say I am successful when I am able to inspire and motivate others through the things that I do and the things that I believe in. When that happens, I am happy to say "I have made it in life"!

We are always doing what we are doing. our job, the friends that we meet up, the family members that we spend time with. But do we ever realize the impact we have on all these?

I always believe that whatever you do, do it with sincerity. not wanting for rewards or something in return, but just to do what you are supposed to do with a sincere honest heart, and to the best of your abilities. Even to help and to teach and to guide someone in life, be it your subordinates, your fellow colleagues, or even your own family member, do it with a pure heart, not just out of obligations but for the fact that you really want to help and teach and guide them. Whatever the outcome of that is not important, more importantly is that you play your part well.

I have made it in life, today! I hope you are able to say the same too....maybe not today, but one day. believe it. It will happen. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One