It is always the same

It is always the same.... you thought you have finally found something different, you decide to invest your time and effort, and this time your trust in it...yet, it still ends up the same...you did all that you can possibly do knowing that it is different this time around, yet it still ends up just like the rest of them before...

It now comes to show that it is always not meant to be..no matter how hard we try to change the things or my perception of things, if it is not meant to be, it will not be...

Dissapointing I can say, frustration I can say, heartbreak I can say.....nothing else...life just like playing around and I am not sure if this is what it takes to make me rise up again.... i can only hope, well that's all that is left anyway...

so help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One