The Wait

I appear to be very actviely blogging these few days...well, all because I am very free, like literally... at work...all because I am waiting for my fate. yes, you read that right; my FATE.

I am waiting for the next stage in my career which is determined by a higher authority at work...and I can't do much but just to wait...wait for a favourable result (i pray and hope, fingers crossed)

how many at times our lives revolves along "waiting"? we wait and wait. we wait for results, we wait for answers, we wait for signs. all we do is just to wait.... aren't we tired of that?

Often times than not, I get so tired of waiting that I take the first step to take (any) action rather than to wait...and at the end of what has been done, I still have to wait...for the other party to respond...

oh dear, when will we ever stop waiting? even the season of advent teaches us to wait. and just like christmas, i hope the wait will also be worth it.

Oh God. help us all. the wait is excruciating. Amen.

Comments

GouRean said…
merry Christmas and happy new year!

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One