Struggles

How hard it is to be doing the right thing? to be a disciple of God? I think I have posted something similar to this previously... but nonetheless, it got me thinking....again...about this

How hard it is to help the needy? So much so that I so frequently wanted to just quit and stop taking care of the needs of the others. Why go the extra mile to help when others who are as capable too are sitting comfortably in their own homes, while I struggle my ends off just to help ensure the needy gets the minimal help that I can offer, and still demand for more.....

oh God oh God, why so difficult to do your work? why so difficult to do your will? I know it is hard, it is challenging, it is layden with so many obstacles...what's worse when you know you are all on your own in this.. nobody is there to help nor guide nor support...

Can I just give up heaven and not continue to do all these?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One