Indecisive

Frustration. Disappointments. Cluelessness. aarrrgggghhhh!!! All these are eating me inside out. i thought i can handle it all, but i guess i was wrong. things i thought were looking better but eventually brought more problems and questions again!!! my oh my...it will never end and will continue haunting me till...i duno wen.....gosh!!!

Things which i had been avoiding could not be hidden anymore...sooner or later, i will have to face it...so why not now? better for me to face it now rather than later, just a matter of time....gosh!! im filled with anxiety all over...so much thoughts and questions running through my head lately, which led me to headaches too..........*sigh* i need to make a decision quick or else more consequences will i have to bear in later times..time is running out...gosh oh gosh...i hope i can make it this time...its the hardest thing that i have ever been through and im really doubting myself this time....its costing me alot, alot of things are at stake at this point..i can't bear to lose them all...

help me to be strong. i need to build up my courage for this "race"...its all i need now...i know You will be with me....i trust in You =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One