Painful blend

what a sudden change of mind and heart compared to the day. a night filled with anguish, tears and sadness. disapointments sink in, loneliness sinks even deeper...emptyness and hurt..what a painful blend...however, i can't seem to find the root of all these feelings...it may sound absurd, but i don't know the real reason for all these...the feelings just sudenlly became stronger and stronger...probably after months n months of keeping them all and swallowing them hard, i guess my heart and being just can't take it any longer and everything just burst right out.... its just such an empty night..i just felt like there is nothing within me; N.O.T.H.I.N.G...but pain and suffering..........i hope i can pull through this ordeal.....
this phrase, from the bible, kept me going....please help me to be strong..
Mary's Song of Praise
My heart praises the Lord
my soul is glad because of God my saviour,
for He has remembered me, His lowly servant!
From now on all people will call me happy,
because of the great things the Mighty God has done for me.
His name is holy;
from one generation to another
He shows mercy to those who honour Him.
He has stretched out His mighty arm
and scattered the proud with all their plans.
He has brought down mighty kings from their thrones,
and lifted up the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
and sent the rich away with empty hands.
He has kept the promise He made to our ancestors,
and has come to the help of His servant Israel.
He has remembered to show mercy to Abraham
and to all His descendants forever!
a painful night, an aching heart..................=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One